The best essential oil carrier oil is a vegetable oil derived from the seeds, nuts, and kernels of the plants. It is basically known as base oil. This best essential oil carrier oil is usually used to cure the physical and mental health of a person. It has a great contribution to treating those who are both mentally or physically unstable. In simple words, they are being used for complementary therapy.
Until now, the best essential oil carrier oil is very popular all over the world. People use this oil more as a medicinal oil and less as vegetable oil. Carrier oil carries the essential oil that is onto the skin. Diluting the best essential oil carrier oil is a critical safety practice when using essential oils. It is unscented or lightly scented than other oil. It can be directly used in your skin.
Generally, it is made by crushing the plant. But if it is produced by the heat, it is dangerous to use this oil onto your skin. People mostly use this essential oil for body medicine or as vegetable oil. But rare people know about the benefits of the best essential oil carrier oil on the beauty side. It has the capacity to improve several skin diseases. People are using medical products to treat their skin. But this natural product is easy to use. And also less time-consuming.
Table of Contents
Popular and Best Essential oil Carrier Oil
- Grapeseed oil
- Rosehip oil
- Evening primrose oil
- Jojoba oil
- Black cumin seed oil
- Coconut oil
- Almond Oil
- Olive Oil
- Apricot Kernal Oil
- Argan Oil
- Black Seed Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Sunflower Oil
What is the Best Carrier Oil For Skin?
Best essential oil carrier oil is beneficial for skin. This carrier oil that can help your skin to improve are mentioned below:
- Jojoba Oil: It has anti-inflammatory properties. It works to heal and moisturize the skin. This oil is a liquid wax ester that can eliminate sebum and carry ingredients deep into the skin.
- Rosehip Oil: It has amazing nourishing and regenerating properties. It helps to prevent dry skin and anti-aging skin. It may improve the texture of the skin and skin elasticity.
- Argan Oil: This oil is rich in vitamin E /tocopherols, and saponins. It has antioxidant and skin whitening agents. It also works to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. Argan oil also helps to improve skin complexion.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is rich in vitamins A, D, and E. It is mainly used to reduce dark spots, scars, and aging skin. It helps to tighten the skin. And also heals sun damages and blemishes.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil helps to moisturize your skin. It also works to reduces dead skin cells of the skin.
What is the Ratio of Carrier Oil to Essential Oil?
The best essential oil carrier oil should be purchased organic and cold-press if possible. It has been saying that it is unsafe to use directly onto the skin for long time. But sometimes it doesn’t cause an allergice reaction on some skin. Anyway, you need to do a patch test or consult your doctor before using it.
To check whether it is safe or not:
- You need to first apply a small amount of oil on the side of your wrist or on the elbow.
- Then cover the oil with a bandage.
- After 24 hours, check the areas you have applied the oil.
- If you don’t feel allergic reactions or skin irritation, it is safe for your skin.
- If it feels like allergy, rinse thoroughly and avoid it for future use.
While diluting carrier oil with essential oil you need to aware of these following things.
- 0.5 to 1 percent dilution: 3 to 6 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil
- 2.5 percent dilution: 15 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil
- 3 percent dilution: 20 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil
For Temporary Injury:
- 5 percent dilution: 30 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil
- 10 percent dilution: 60 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil
You always need to store carrier oil in a cool, dark, and safe place. Make sure the carrier oil is in the dark bottles.
What Carrier Oil is Best for Dry Skin?
Sweet almond oil, apricot oil, sunflower oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil, and jojoba oil are the best oil for dry skin. These best essential oil carrier oils are safe and flexible for the skin. It definitely prevents dry skin. It also helps to open clogged pores and get the oil deep into the skin. It will help to hydrate the skin from inside. Those carries oil is best and lightweight for the skin.
The very best essential oil carrier oil is beneficial for skin as well as your body. It can help to maintain all the health of your body and skin. It may help you to improve your skin. And get an instant glow on your face. And also this best essential oil carrier oil helps to maintain the tone of the skin.