Sugar is a beneficial ingredient used in all the beauty hacks which makes your skin look shinier. Sugar scrub not only helps in making your skin glow but helps in making your body glow. Almost everyone uses cosmetics scrub to maintain their skin health. But here we have natural homemade scrub that amazingly helps to improve your skin conditions. And also helps to get glowing skin. Similarly, there are many ways to use sugar scrub n your skin. Like you can use this product with other home ingredients that will help to hydrate your skin also.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Should Be Done to Make Sugar Scrub?
- 2 Benefits of Sugar Scrub
- 3 5 Amazing Homemade Natural Sugar Scrub
- 4 5. Sugar and Milk
- 5 Related Posts:
What Should Be Done to Make Sugar Scrub?
You can make this scrub in large quantities so that there will be no burden of preparing again for use. This is prepared by the natural method. After preparing can store in an empty container. Similarly, apply moisturizer after the scrub works better for the skin. Sugar scrub suits all skin types. Natural made body scrub which helps to exfoliate. Therefore regular use of sugar body scrub can dry and irritate your skin. Using once a week is quite enough for better results. if not use twice a week. Likewise, if you have any hesitation regarding the use of this scrub you can ask the dermatologist.
Benefits of Sugar Scrub
- It helps to hydrate, moisture, and removing the dead skin cells.
- The presence of Glycolic acid in sugar helps in a nourishing, fresh look, and regenerate new cells in the skin.
- The sugar scrub is not only good for skin but used for face and lip scrub.
- This scrub has no side effects and no chemicals.
- Therefore everyone can afford this natural scrub which is easy to prepare.
- If possible using brown sugar will be more effective than we use daily one.
- Brown sugar (alpha hydroxy acid) the presence of this acid helps in the formation of new cells and tissue.
- Similarly removes the darkness and dead cells from the body.
5 Amazing Homemade Natural Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Natural Sugar Scrub with Brown Sugar, and Coconut Oil
- Homemade Natural Sugar Scrub with Brown Sugar and Lemon
- Homemade Natural Sugar Scrub with Vitamin E Oil and Coconut Oil
- Homemade Natural Sugar Scrub with Honey
- Homemade Natural Sugar Scrub with Milk
1. Sugar, Brown Sugar, and Coconut Oil
Take sugar as much as needed in a bowl. Then take essential oil(which is organic and raw like coconut oil or olive oil). Mix coconut oil or olive oil together and apply it to the body. Rub gently for 15 minutes and wash. This scrub helps to hydrate and moisturize your skin. And prevents dry skin also.
2. Sugar, Brown Sugar and Lemon:
Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C which helps to eliminate the dirt and darkness of your skin. It removes the dead skin cells easily from your face and body. It softens your body. And it works to maintain your radiant skin naturally.
- Take sugar that is needed for making scrub.
- Add some drops of fresh lemon in the sugar scrub.
- Apply it on your body. Then rub your body gently.
- Wash your body using warm water.
3. Sugar, Vitamin E Oil and Coconut Oil
Vitamin E oil And coconut oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that prevents your skin from being damaged. These oil works to hydrate, moisturize and soothe your body skin. Using this scrub once a week may help in the improvement of your skin.
- Take a few amounts of sugar.
- Add some essential oil (vitamin E) or coconut oil in it.
- Mix them properly.
- Then apply it on your body or face. Slightly rub your skin to make sure that the dirt inside your skin came out.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Then clean your face with a towel.
- You can store for daily use.
4. Sugar and Honey
For a body scrub, you need to add some honey in the sugar. Then need to apply it on your body and rinse it off with lukewarm water. This scrub helps to hydrate and moisturize your body’s skin. And also helps in reducing dead skin cells. Making use of this scrub once or twice a week will be effective for your skin.
5. Sugar and Milk
Using sugar and raw milk on your body as a scrub is the best natural treatment for your skin. Mix sugar and 1 tablespoon of raw milk on it. Then apply the mixture on your body and rub it for 6-7 minutes. This scrub helps to cleanse your skin. And also prevent damaged skin.
Sugar is an amazing beneficial ingredient in which you can benefit yourself for beautiful and healthy skin. After all exfoliation of the body is necessary to remove the dead skin cells, dirt, and dryness of the skin. Similarly, nothing could be better than sugar for skin exfoliation. So using sugar or brown sugar had considered best by experts to cure many problems related to our skin and body. It helps to make our skin soft, smooth, and lighten.