Have you ever been dreaming of perfect porcelain skin? Well, it is a dream of all of us, isn’t it ladies? After all, who doesn’t love to have clean, clear, and flawless skin? Guess what? You can actually get flawless and absolutely gorgeous skin without burning a hole in your wallet. All you need to do is to use a simple lemon and baking soda mask regularly which helps to clean your face.
This skincare home remedy helps in minimizing blackheads, whiteheads, oily skin, pimples, and even pigmentation.
Table of Contents
How To Make Lemon And Baking Soda Mask?
The homemade lemon and baking soda mask are as simple as it sounds. All you need is lemon juice, baking soda, and honey.
1. If you also want to make the face mask, then first mix one teaspoon of lemon juice with two tablespoons of baking soda. Baking soda reacts with the lemon juice and foams a lot. But you have to keep mixing until you get a runny, pale yellow paste.
2. You have to use this paste to rub all over your face and neck but remember you have to avoid your eye. Then scrub your nose and the T-zone or wherever you find oil on your face. It is normal to feel a bit of a sting because the baking soda reaction keeps taking place.
However, if you feel a burning sensation on your face, immediately you have to wash the mixture off from your face and don’t try it again.
3. Also, you have to keep this mixture on your face for no more than 20 minutes to avoid redness. Using a warm, wet washcloth, remove the mask off your face.
Using cold water, close your pores, and dab your skin dry. Now moisturize your face with your favorite product.
Using Lemon And Baking Soda Mask With Honey
Also, to make the face mask with honey first, you have to add one teaspoon of raw, organic honey with the same amount of baking soda and lemon juice.
Honey is a really good natural anti-bacterial home remedy that helps in killing the bad bacteria residing in the pores of your skin. It also soothes and moisturizes your skin.
1. Baking soda has a slightly grainy texture, which, when rubbed on your face, helps in exfoliating, and the tiny granules scrub off the outer layer of old skin cells.
2. It prevents the build-up of dirt and oil in pores and consequently reduces the chances of breakouts. It also helps to make your skin more tone and glowing.
3. Lemon juice, rich in citric acid and vitamin C, removes oil from your skin and cleanses your face. It also helps to kill bad bacteria and reduces the chances of infection.
Thus, together lemon and baking soda make a wonderful facial treatment that gives you a flawless and youthful glow
Lemon Soda Mask For Blackheads
Blackheads are essentially dirt that is stuck in the oily, open pores of your skin. As we already mentioned, lemon helps to remove oil and baking soda scrubs away the dirt from your face.
Thus, this dual-action helps to prevent your face from blackheads and removing them easily. You can also take the face mask in your fingers, and gently and firmly rub it on your nose with the tips of your fingers.
Lemon Soda Mask For Whiteheads
These tiny white dots that usually appear around your nose are no less horrible than blackheads. As whiteheads are clumps of oil and dead skin cells.
Lemon juice helps in opening up the pores and makes it easier for the baking soda granules to graze them away. In order to help open up your pores more, you can take a steam bath before applying the face mask.
It is more important to prevent the re-entry of dirt and dead cells in the open pores found in your face. So, you have to wash your face with cold water or rub an ice cube across your face until it melts completely.
Also Read: Baking Soda for Acne Treatment
Did you ever know that lemon and baking soda face mask can change the way you look? Now, you too can boast of fresh and radiant skin with the help of the above mentioned simple homemade facial mask!