What is eyebrow Transplantation?
Eyebrow transplantation is a cosmetic surgery for women to regrow the missing eyebrows. In other words, it is a surgical procedure for restoration of completely missing eyebrows and fullness the thin brows or fill the bare spots. The hair cannot be present on the spot due to over-plucking, over-waxing, over-grooming, thyroid, genetics, laser hair removal or other abnormalities.
Why eyebrow Transplantation?
A common occurrence is falling the eyebrows with advancing age. This treatment can use by anyone who wants a permanent solution for their missing brows or who do not want to use brow pencils and shapers. It is allows for more overall looks and also for natural arch.
This treatment is mostly used for the women who are suffering from thyroid, genetics, trauma and electrolysis or who have over-plucked that permanently damage the follicle of the eyebrows.
The eyebrow transplantation takes a long period of time for regrowing. It begins to restore in two to three months. then, in six to seven months it starts to look fuller but takes ten to twelve months for complete development.
Pros of eyebrow transplant
Since eyebrow is the key of landmark on the face. Transplantation of hair on your eyebrow looks more natural on the face. The thicker and attractive looking eyebrow promote a softer appearance and enhance on the face.
- The eyebrow transplant defines your eyebrow with right shape and arch which helps you to improve the facial expression.
- This treatment provides permanent freedom from monthly brow grooming and shaping from brow pencil.
- It includes the guidance of leading cosmetics surgeons; thus the look is elegant.
- It gives complete freedom from monthly threading. Consequently it is a one-time investment.
- The thicker eyebrow prevents debris and dirt from falling and settling into your eyes.
- The transplant eyebrow maintains the entire look of your face and also looks attractive.
Cons of eyebrow transplant
- The complete transplantation takes a long period of time to grow new hair i.e. six to twelve months.
- Trimming of hair is required to achieve the optical appearance of appreciation of beauty in every one to two months.
- The patient of eyebrow transplant cannot consume alcohol or smoke immediately before or after the surgery.
- The patient should inform about the ongoing medication to the doctor before the surgery.
- It will be dangerous for the grafted hair if the head and forehead is hit after the surgery.
How much does the eyebrow transplant cost?
The eyebrow transplant has not covered by health insurance . It is a cosmetic surgery which typically costs between $3000 to $6000. It includes the surgeons fee, anesthesia and facility fee.
If the health insurance covered for a patient, the costs would include doctor visit copays and coinsurance of 10% to 50% for the procedure that costs between $300 to $3000.
Eyebrow transplantation process has become more and more popular treatment in the whole world. It is a process similar to the hair transplant that helps to regrow your hair of the eyebrows. This process works by taking donor hair from the scalp and transplanting it to the eyebrows to fill the eyebrow completely. It helps to define your in right shape and also prevent from grooming and shaping your brows.